Club Med Launches Flash Sale For Up To 55 Percent Off All-Inclusive, Warm-Weather Escapes Through Summer 2021
MIAMI, Jan. 12, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Club Med, the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, is kicking off the new year with new opportunities to save on all-inclusive getaways at its spacious resorts in Mexico, the Caribbean, and Florida – from last-minute winter escapes to planning ahead for spring and summer travel. The January Flash Sale, open for bookings now through January 19, 2021 with travel dates through August 27, 2021, offers guests up to 55 percent off stays, free room upgrades and additional perks, unlimited land and water activities, extensive culinary options and premium oceanfront accommodations.
Offering more room for guests to roam freely and comfortably, Club Med’s open-air, low density resorts are integrated in and respectful of the surrounding nature and feature low-rise buildings spread across 50 acres. Each resort is currently operating at a limited capacity in order to enable social distancing and exclusivity. In addition to creating a sense of privacy and freedom, Club Med’s enhanced safety and hygiene protocols allow travelers to feel confident and protected when booking their upcoming getaway.
January Flash Sale
- Booking window: Today through January 19, 2021
- Travel window: Select dates from January 12, 2021 (check-in) through August 27, 2021 (check out by August 28, 2021; Blackout dates apply including President’s week & Easter/Passover weeks)
- Up to 55% off* plus perks:
- Free room upgrade
- Up to $400 air credit
- Kids under 4 stay free
- No single supplement
- Flexibility and protection with free cancellation and more (see Terms & Conditions below)
Participating Club Med Resorts
- Club Med Sandpiper Bay, Florida: Now Open. Recently named one of the top ten family resorts in the U.S. by USA TODAY 10Best‘s 2020 Readers’ Choice Awards, the resort – located in between Miami and Orlando – offers an all-inclusive getaway sans passport with a variety of land and water sports fit for the entire family, like kayaking, paddle boarding, sailing, pickle ball and the flying trapeze. While the kids have their own adventure, adults can relax by the adult-exclusive pool, on the beach that is situated alongside the St. Lucie River, or at the Club Med Spa, while kids enjoy time at the children’s clubs with unlimited land and water activities.
- Club Med Cancún, Mexico: Now Open. Located at the tip of the iconic Riviera Maya surrounded by white sandy beaches and the world’s second largest coral reef, the family-friendly resort is perfect for those looking to create life-long memories. The resort’s recently expanded Aguamarina family oasis area features 120 oceanfront family rooms, exhilarating water games at the dedicated family pool, and outdoor activities as part of the new Club Med Amazing Family programming. For added R&R, rediscover wellness through one of our personalized beauty or relaxation treatments at the L’OCCITANE Spa.
- Club Med Punta Cana, Dominican Republic: Now Open. On a 2,000-foot stretch of beach, Club Med Punta Cana welcomes all travelers to enjoy reconnection and relaxation through: a newly renovated Tiara Exclusive Collection space featuring 32 oceanside family suites, a dedicated infinity pool and bar, and morning room service; the new Club Med Amazing Family program, a fun-filled agenda of weekly activities for families to bond and create memories; Club Med CREACTIVE by Cirque du Soleil, an interactive playground with more than 25 acrobatic and artistic activities for guests of all ages; and treatments at L’OCCITANE Spa and men’s barber shop. Adults can stay or access the resorts’ Zen Oasis, an adult-exclusive area featuring an oversized lagoon pool, spacious Jacuzzi and private cabanas.
- Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda, Dominican Republic: Now Open. Located in the unspoiled beaches of Miches on the Dominican Republic’s northeast coast, the Exclusive Collection (5 star) eco-chic resort is the first in the region and features four boutique villages specializing in wellness, adventure, kid-friendly and adults-exclusive experiences catering to travelers seeking a boutique, hotel-within-a-hotel experience. Club Med Michès Playa Esmeralda was recently selected as winner of the ‘Best Hotel Over 200 Rooms Americas/Caribbean‘ category in the 2020 International Hotel and Property Awards.
- Club Med Turkoise, Turks and Caicos: Now Open. Nestled into Grace Bay Beach, consistently ranked as one of the best beaches in the world by TripAdvisor, the adults-exclusive resort is an all-inclusive paradise offering freshly renovated accommodations including deluxe ocean-front guestrooms with balconies, infinity edge pool, a wellness center and a wine cellar, as well as unlimited activities including sailing, kayaking, and flying trapeze.
To ensure added flexibility and peace of mind for travelers, Club Med also offers:
- **Free Cancellation Policy: Cancel for free up to 15 days prior to departure for bookings made before February 28, 2021 and for travels on or prior to September 3rd, 2021. For complete cancellation policy details, see here.
- Emergency Assistance Program: All guests traveling before April 30, 2021 will receive coverage for emergency medical expenses during their stay, including those related to COVID-19.
- Safe Together safety and hygiene protocols: Implemented in all of the brand’s resorts as they reopen, including those in Florida, Mexico, and the Caribbean, these newly enhanced hygiene and safety measures were developed through recommendations from the World Health Organization, local health authorities, and the advice of an International Scientific Committee comprised of a specialized team of doctors and professors.
Full details on the above policies can be found here.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions apply and can be accessed by clicking here (located at the bottom of the page).
About Club Med
Club Med, founded in 1950 by Gérard Blitz, is the pioneer of the all-inclusive concept, offering approximately 70 premium resorts in stunning locations around the world including North and South America, Caribbean, Asia, Africa, Europe and the Mediterranean. Each Club Med resort features authentic local style and comfortably upscale accommodations, superior sports programming and activities, enriching children’s programs, gourmet dining, and warm and friendly service by its world-renown staff with legendary hospitality skills, an all-encompassing energy and diverse backgrounds.
Club Med operates in more than 30 countries and continues to maintain its authentic Club Med spirit with an international staff of more than 23,000 employees from more than 110 different nationalities. Led by its pioneering spirit, Club Med continues to grow and adapt to each market with three to five new resort openings or renovations per year, including a new Alpine ski resort annually.
For more information, visit www.clubmed.us, call 1-800-Club-Med (1-800-258-2633), or contact a preferred travel professional. For an inside look at Club Med, follow Club Med on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.
SOURCE Club Med
CLICK HERE to include your press-releases.