by: Harry Johnson |
The five-star Regent Porto Montenegro has collaborated with Technogym to create a brand-new Fitness & Wellness Package for just €770 per person, for three nights. This brand-new, bespoke package is perfect for guests who wish to maintain their fitness regime and exercise whilst on holiday in the privacy of their own room. This is then followed by a relaxing retreat to the Regent Spa for two complimentary treatments – perfect for revitalising tired muscles.
Technogym offers guests a bespoke wellness journey at their own pace. Technogym equipment can be hired at Regent Porto Montenegro enabling guests to work out in total privacy. Included in the selection of equipment available to hire are a treadmill, exercise bike, bench press, and a core strengthening kit. Each piece of equipment is available to hire which is the perfect opportunity for guests to continue their fitness routine or begin a new one in an extraordinarily luxurious setting.
After the sessions, guests can relax aching muscles at the Regent Spa where the expertly trained therapists will release tension from the body and calm the mind. To continue the post-work-out recovery, the De-Stress Muscle Gel can be purchased from the Regent Spa for just €25. The Regent Spa represents a secluded sanctuary to which guests can retreat drawing inspiration from health therapies across the world from traditional Ayurvedic massages to innovative restorative treatments. With this package, guests can choose two complimentary spa treatments from the following list:
• Back, Neck & Shoulders Massage (40 minutes): Essential oils containing black pepper, rosemary, and ginger are used to warm the muscles, relieve tension from the back, neck and shoulders, and help spread lactic acid build-up that causes stiffness and pain.
• Intensive Muscle Release (60/90 minutes): Swedish and cross-muscle fibre massage techniques combined with essential oils containing black pepper, rosemary, and ginger to aid circulation and disperse lactic acid. A calming, anti-inflammatory lavender elixir is applied to soothe the skin.
• Rose Hydrating Foot Treatment (30 minutes): Feet are left feeling soft and smooth after they are brushed, soaked, and exfoliated with ground olive pips and enriched natural oils. Feet are then wrapped in a hydrating rose gel, deeply nourishing the skin.
INCLUDED IN THIS TAILORED PACKAGE:
• Three-night stay in Premium Room Sea View
• Use of the Technogym equipment (maximum choice of two per day)
• Two complimentary treatments at Regent Spa
• Complimentary airport transfer to and from Tivat Airport
• Preferential rates on airport transfers to and from Dubrovnik Airport and Podgorica Airport
• Complimentary access to the Regent Spa
• Daily breakfast
The signature Regent Spa offers a holistic approach to rejuvenation, with wellness treatments based on ancient traditions from around the world and offers the perfect place to rest sore muscles after an exercise session. With three treatment rooms, a relaxing Finnish sauna, and an authentic Hamman (Turkish Spa), the Regent Spa has an extensive list of healing therapies expertly designed to restore the energies of the mind, body, and soul.
The Premium Sea View Room offers sweeping vistas across the glistening waters of Boka Bay. With cream and blue hues, nautical-style furnishings, and soft, plush interiors, Regent Porto Montenegro is reminiscent of staying in a private first-class cabin onboard a luxury cruise liner. The private terrace is the perfect place to relax after an intense workout with a refreshing beverage in hand in the utmost luxury and comfort.
Full article: Fitness and Wellness at Regent Porto Montenegro
Copyright: eTurboNews – Travel Industry News – World Travel News